In today’s competitive market SEO is more important than ever. Search engines serve millions of queries regarding people looking for solutions to their problems or needs. If you own a website, blog or online store, SEO can help your business grow and meet the business goals.
Here’s a list of 8 specific reasons why your business should consider investing in your organic SEO:
1. Search engines are the most reliable search tool for buyers:– 93% of online experience begins with search engines.
2. SEO is important for online and offline businesses: Even if you are a retailer or any other business where you thinkSEO is not important – think again as In 2015, 64% of all in-store sales worth $2.2 trillion, were influenced by the search engines.
3. Users trust natural search results more than paid listings: 70% of users in search engines click on organic (SEO)listings in search engines.
4. Top page ranking is critical: 75% of users never scroll past the first page of search results.
5. SEO has better conversion than any other form of online marketing: SEO leads have a 14.6% close rate while the outbound leads such as direct email, print advertising has a 1.7% close rate.
6. SEO is more cost effective: Compared to the costs related to other forms of online marketing such as PPC, Social Media Marketing, or Email Marketing, SEO provides comparatively better ROI.
7. SEO is an integral part of marketing channel: There are more than 3.5 billion Google searches every day. That’s more than 40,000 searches per second. No matter how your prospects hear about you, they are unlikely to buy from your company without Googling it first. If you don’t get SEO and your website right, many of your referral leads, trade show leads, and advertising leads bounce right into the arms of the competition.
8. Your competitors know the importance of SEO already: – If you’re not moving forward and improving your position, you’re losing your share to competitors. That’s a simple fact of how the process works.” Don’t let your competitors outrank you by ignoring this valuable tool for your business.
Your business must have an SEO strategy in place if you are interested in succeeding in terms of online marketing; it remains one of the single most important components of any organisation’s branding efforts and online presence.