In today’s competitive market SEO is more important than ever. Search engines serve millions of queries regarding people looking for solutions to their problems or needs. If you own a website, blog or online store, SEO can help your business grow and meet the business goals.
Here’s a list of 8 specific reasons why your business should consider investing in your organic SEO:
1. Search engines are the most reliable search tool for buyers:– 93% of online experience begins with search engines.
2. SEO is important for online and offline businesses: Even if you are a retailer or any other business where you thinkSEO is not important – think again as In 2015, 64% of all in-store sales worth $2.2 trillion, were influenced by the search engines.
3. Users trust natural search results more than paid listings: 70% of users in search engines click on organic (SEO)listings in search engines.
4. Top page ranking is critical: 75% of users never scroll past the first page of search results.
5. SEO has better conversion than any other form of online marketing: SEO leads have a 14.6% close rate while the outbound leads such as direct email, print advertising has a 1.7% close rate.