Social Media Marketing Manager
August 14, 2018
We are currently looking for a creative social media marketing manager to lead our SM team at Q-online.
You must have a solid experience and a passion in growing within social media marketing as well in driving effective social media engagement.
The Social Media Manager is responsible for creating and managing the client’s content and campaigns across multiple social channels – Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Pinterest.
You will be responsible for monitoring and reporting of client analytics, competitive trends, campaign results and community optimisation through recommendations.
Ideal candidate will have at least 2 year’s experience preferably from agency background.
You are a leader and will inspire the team, colleagues and clients and be at ease talking about social, content and campaigns with stakeholders of all levels.
Reporting to the managing director and working closely with our clients, the role is ideal for an passionate social media associate looking for the next step.
Social Media Manager – Responsibilities.
- * Manage and oversee day-to-day activities on all channels Oversee brand voice for the client within the respective social communities in a timely manner.
- * Use social analytics tools like Facebook Insights, and other tools.
- * Manage social media executive who will be working as your assistant.
- * Produce creative content / visuals for clients with the help of available tools and your colleagues.
- * Work with the content writers to create unique and engaging content ideas.
- * Track, monitor and analyse and evaluate the performance of campaigns, paid and organic social media activities.
- * Monitor the evolution of social media including generating reports, case studies, trends and share them with clients and management.
- * You use social media channels particularly LinkedIn and Facebook to generate leads for clients.
Social Media Manager – Key Skills.
- * You are passionate in social media marketing and a true leader.
- * You are resilient and highly positive in all situations
- * Excellent written communication skills focused on brand tone, voice, and persona with the ability to edit and proofread.
- * Well organised and able to juggle and prioritise tasks to fit the clients needs.
- * Strong research skills
- * Creative, hard-working, problem solving, and cultural awareness
- * Outstanding communication skills.
- * An excellent relationship builder with the ability to grow strong one to one relationships with the client.
- * Strong presentation skills
- * A true leader but equally a good team member.
August 16, 2019
Inside the “Growing With Social” conference for small business owners at Facebook London Headquarters
July 23, 2019
July 22, 2019